Welcome to Year 5.
Welcome back to Spring 2, we hope you enjoyed your break and are looking forward to learning a lot of new things in the next few weeks. This term, we have a range of exciting projects including continuing with the rain the rainforests for Humanities as well as a trip to Kew Gardens linked to it. In Maths we will be focusing on fractions, decimals and percentages please keep practising the times tables to 12 x 12 and their division facts as this will really help with understanding.
On this page you can find the current Homework Grid, the Curriculum Letter. You can find other information such as statutory Year 5/6 Spelling and a recommended reading list under Useful Year 5 Resources. Please read for at least 10 minutes a day and reading records should be signed at least twice a week by an adult.
Please feel free to speak to us anytime with any questions you have.
Miss Coll and Miss Shirazi
Maths Workshop by Subject Revolution
Meet the Teacher Information
- Year 5 Spring 2 Curriculum Letter docx 1
- Year 5 Spring 1 Curriculum Letter docx 1
- Year 5 Autumn 2 Curriculum Letter docx
- Year 5 Autumn 1 Curriculum Letter docx
- home learning grid docx
- home learning grid docx 2
- Year 5 Home Learning Grid Spring 1 docx 1
- Year 5 Home Learning Grid Spring 2 docx